Work with Passion!
Can you really love what you do for work? Nancy Anderson, the author of her groundbreaking book, Work with Passion, says, “Yes!”
Guest: Nancy Anderson author of Work with Passion
LISTEN on Bloom Talk
Podcast: Recorded April 1, 2010 (43 min)
I’m often asked if anyone can really love what they do. To set the record straight, Nancy Anderson joins me with her new book Work with Passion at Midlife and Beyond and asks:
- Are you as happy on Monday morning as you are on Friday afternoon?
- Do you work with or for people who have the same values?
- Do you wake up in the morning looking forward to a new day of challenge and growth?
- Does your work give your life meaning and purpose?
- Do you make the money you need?
If you can answer “no” to any of these questions, then you’ll want to join Nancy and I as we explore working with passion. We’ll talk about Nancy’s intuitive and practical approach to create the life you were born to live and how you can find work you love.
Guest Website: www.WorkWithPassion.com